- Join Club [入会]
- Event Calendar
- Photos (写真)
- Contact Us [お問い合わせ]
How to send an event message [イベント主催方法]
1. All members must reply to the event message on the website before they can attend!
2. You MUST use' Announce Topic' to email your event to members.
Use ONLY once after you make your event message. Use again for important updates only - do not 'Announce Topic' every time you edit!
After events (in 2 days), edit your messages and delete personal information (email address, personal phone number). If the Administrator is asked to do it, there will be a charge.
Cost for removing your personal data is 1,000en per item. If by Paypal there is a furikomi/transfer fee they charge (additional 300en).
EXTRA DETAILS - CALENDAR LINKING Calendar Link
ADVANCED REGISTRATION (special feature if you need it) Advanced Registration
There are 3 simple steps - make sure you read everything on this page and follow it.
1. Click 'New Topic' and enter event details.
2. Click the checkbox 'Announce Topic', then click 'Post'.
3. Link (add) your event to the calendar.
5. After events, edit your message and delete any email addresses, personal phone numbers, links to private pages like Facebook.
Past events become public so anyone can see = junk mail, junk phone calls etc. Your responsibility to do this (within 5 days). Best to swap private contact information using the private message system.
You, are not finished... keep reading this page until the end!
Events are usually posted here:
Latest Outdoor & Sports Events [最新のイベント]
Club Night, Guest Social Events
Discussion, For Sale (if no date fixed)
1. Start by adding your event from a message board - click 'New Topic'.
The standard outdoor event titles are included automatically.
You can add photos and maps etc.
IMPORTANT!!! You MUST click the box 'Announce Topic' so your event is emailed to members.
Click the box 'Announce Topic' then click 'Post'.
Just click 'Post' again and wait ...
You need to add your event to the calendar.
At the bottom of the event page you will see a button 'Link to Calendar' - click it!
(1) Event Title is for the calendar - no date needed!
(2) Set the calendar date and (3) how many days.
(4) Click 'Save'.
If you want to change the date, calendar title, or delete the calendar link, just click the icon at the top of the page 'Linked Events'.