UPDATES [更新]: There will be gear for sale from several members and OCJ T-shirts final sale. Originally 1,000en, on sale at 500en and NOW 2 FOR 500en.
Fri. 15th June: OCJ social night @ Akihabara Hub from 8pm
Start around 7.45-8pm until late.
After Hub - Ueno Korean later?
If anyone is interested in good Korean food.
These 2 places were highly recommended by a Korean guy:
Cheap, lots of pork dishes, nice atmosphere with lots of locals. Crowded until 9pm so ok for group later in the evening maybe:http://www.kanton.jp/shop.html
More expensive with more dishes on the menu - good for 1 dish and a drink or maybe couple:http://arenmoku.com/
クラブソーシャルナイトFri. 15th June: OCJ social night @ Akihabara Hub from 8pm
Start around 7.45-8pm in Akihabara.Anyone can join this event - sign up appreciated but not necessary.
A casual social event (not managed) - look for members at the tables outside the door. If not sure, just ask if people are from OCJ. Most people arrive around 8pm and attendance can vary from 10 people to 20 people. If you can't see people then put an A4 piece of paper on the table with 'OCJ'. We are usually at the tables just outside the bar but in the building.
Cash bar, food available - order and pay yourself. Also outdoor gear recycle sale:
- Ladies rock climbing boots 1,000en - 1 PAIR LEFT!
- Outdoor clothing - Patagonia fleece, NFace jacket, etc etc.
- 0C synthetic sleeping bag (0CJ) 4,000en or best offer.
- 1 person lightweight tent 4,000en or best offer.
- 20L waterproof pack.
- Manaslu 96 brass toyu/paraffin cooking stove 8,000en.
- New - very light outdoor hammock with mosquito netting. Can hag up or put on ground like a bivi or tent 4,000en.
- Folding kayak in rucksack - offers over 30,000en considered. Comes with top and trouser Patagonia clothing.
- OCJ T-shirts available 500en. Great for meeting/finding other members on station platforms etc.
How to get to the Akihabara Hub pub
Photos can be seen on the OCJ message board.
Ground floor of an office building about 100m from JR Akihabara station. Central exit nearest Yodobashi Camera and Tsukuba Express line train (not Electric Town exit).
The easy way is come out of the central exit near the Tsukuba express and turn left, then go round to the train tracks (yamanote line above).
Follow the tracks 2 minutes (Ueno direction - north) and you arrive at the building ( Fuji Soft BLDG) with the Hub pub inside.
On the way you will pass MacDonalds on the right side and you will see Yodabashi camera on the right across the road.
Look for OCJ sign or big group of people of mixed nationalities just outside the door - we will have tables outside pub but in the building so dry.Google Maphttp://g.co/maps/hjfy7
Map and details all on the home page here:http://www.pub-hub.com/shop/akiba/index.html
秋葉 原駅 徒歩2分