Fri 30th November : OCJ Social Night - Akihabara Hub Pub (7.30pm~)

Anyone can attend. Usually no event fee except if hire costs or overnight events.
Forum rules
We do not answer questions about your private holiday events
Anyone can attend - just reply to event topic.
You accept legal responsibility for yourself, your property, and travel arrangments if attending these events.
Andy OCJ
Registered
Nationality (国籍): British
Hiking Level: Advanced or high level (上級)

Post by Andy OCJ »

Event looks confirmed as 8-9 people interested. Please reply soon as others will follow if there are replies.

Start 7.30pm ~ until late. Buy your own drinks and food. Easy to get table near door but just outside bar (but inside the building).

A casual social event (not managed by Admin) - just look for members at the tables outside the door. If not sure, just ask if people are from OCJ. Most people arrive around before or around 8pm and attendance can vary from 5 people to 15 people.

Anyone can join this event! Do not ask "Can I join?".
It is for members, and visitors who want to meet members before joining. Reply here so we know how many to expect.

If you do not drink it is still ok to join. The bar is very casual and staff don't go around asking people. We spend a lot as a group anyway.
The tables we have are not inside the bar so no smoke there..

How to get to the Akihabara Hub pub
Ground floor of an office building about 100m from JR Akihabara station. Central exit nearest Yodobashi Camera and Tsukuba Express line train (not Electric Town exit).

The easy way is come out of the central exit near the Tsukuba express and turn left, then go round to the train tracks (Yamanote line above).
Follow the tracks 2 minutes (Ueno direction - north) and you arrive at the building ( Fuji Soft BLDG) with the Hub pub inside.
On the way you will pass MacDonalds on the right side and you will see Yodabashi camera on the right across the road.
Look for a group of people of mixed nationalities just outside the door - we will have tables outside pub but in the building so dry.

Google Map
http://g.co/maps/hjfy7Map and details all on the home page here:
http://www.pub-hub.com/

Akiba Shop
http://www.pub-hub.com/index.php/shop/detail/42

〒101-0022
東京都千代田区神田練塀町3
富士ソフト秋葉原ビル1F
秋葉 原駅 徒歩2分
TEL: 03-3526-6882

Adam

Post by Adam »

Thanks youfor changing the date Andy. Count me in everyone! I`ll be looking forward to it.

Adam
jeff

Post by jeff »

30th is ok for me also.
Kushal

Post by Kushal »

I'm also in. See you there!
mary

Post by mary »

I’m a new member, please let me join this social event. I’m looking forward to seeing OCJ members with beer :D
Asuka

Post by Asuka »

Hello everyone. I am a new member too and looking forward to meeting you all! See you there:)
Noriko

Post by Noriko »

I will join. Looking forward to seeing you.

Post by Guest »

I’ll be there too after 8pm!
Look forward to it:) Sachiko
aki weston

Post by aki weston »

Hello all- i'm a new member, and would like to join in this friday; see you there!
Andy OCJ
Registered

Post by Andy OCJ »

Looks like 8-9 people so far.

Someone arriving early should put a piece of paper (napkin) on the table with 'OCJ' on it.

Occasionally the bar has a private party - in that case there is another (non-smoking) Hub 10 meters opposite.
You can use the chat on the website if you log in (app.php/mchat).
Adam.

Post by Adam. »

Thanks for the assistance Andy. We wish you could join.

I'm excited to meet you all. See you tomorrow!
Andy OCJ
Registered

Post by Andy OCJ »

A couple of people having log in trouble (old username etc).

Might see Satoko and Sota (yubokumin) there as well.

Actually no need to log in to reply to social events as website visitors can reply (no login).
Sota

Post by Sota »

As Andy mentioned I will join the event tonight as a new member. See you there.
Takashi

Post by Takashi »

I'm joining.
Will be there before 8.

Post by Guest »

I try to drop by later, but I m flying in tonight, so I’m not sure if you are still there. I’ll see you when I see you.. ;D
Adam.

Post by Adam. »

Hello everyone.

Thanks for coming out last night. I'm was glad to have met you. I feel much better about taking a trip with you all after having met.

If anyone dreams up a great trip, let us know. I'll do the same.

See you next time.

Adam